Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WEEK 26 (thru Tuesday)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morganwigge
Admin
Morganwigge

WEEK 26 (thru Tuesday) Empty
PostSubject: WEEK 26 (thru Tuesday)   WEEK 26 (thru Tuesday) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 11:15 am

WEEK 26 (thru Tuesday) U0TczjS
Alexander Radulov has placed his Vegas Vipers team just 8.3 points from 2nd place and it’s $325.00 haul, the 32 year-old Russian netting 2 goals, 2 assists and 10.0 points, the money-hungry Vipers departing Tuesday with a league-best 16.0 points.

The Bout for the Money
Position-wise, everything stayed the same but the race tightened significantly, both the Vegas Vipers and Misconducts gaining ground on the 2nd place Boulder Flyers. The Polar Bears however did nothing to enhance their chances, the team and their disappointing 2.2 point effort now trailing 3rd place ($175.00) by 20.0 points.

WEEK 26 (thru Tuesday) 7aFeay8

The Battle for the FHL Cup
The Wild Ducks struggled through a disappointing 2.0 point Tuesday, though many are thinking the underperformance was intentional, as in, “Look at me, I can suck and you still can’t catch me,” the Ducks hauling a heavy 61.1 point lead into the final 4 days of the season.

The Scrap for the Laughing Bag
Concussion Junction was better than Badger Bob on Tuesday - which removed a good chunk of “hope” from the now less-than-hopeful Bobs - GM Chester apparently destined to finish the season where he has been since December 27, 2018; in the basement.

LINK: Standings
Back to top Go down
https://fhl-since-1993.forumotion.net

WEEK 26 (thru Tuesday)
Page 1 of 1