Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FHL News: The Yearbook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morganwigge
Admin
Morganwigge

FHL News: The Yearbook Empty
PostSubject: FHL News: The Yearbook   FHL News: The Yearbook EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 8:05 am

At first, the FHL published a “Final Edition” at seasons end - an expanded version of the FHL News that lightly recapped the entire season.

Six years after the league was born, the Final Edition was replaced by the FHL Yearbook.

At the conclusion of each season, all the names and numbers were compiled and sorted - and then assembled in a 10+ page Yearbook. The pages were stapled, folded and mailed to each of the GM’s.

Back in the day I had a wife and two very young kids. While at home there was little time for fantasy hockey. Fortunately, my job came complete with an office - my own private office. It was there - under the cover of four walls and a door that provided me with a good view of my boss - that I produced the FHL Yearbook.

Posted below is the FHL Yearbook for the 2000-01 season. Granted this one was a bit more enjoyable to assemble - given the Boulder Flyers had just won their second FHL Cup.

FHL News: The Yearbook CznuWi5
FHL News: The Yearbook PKBqhzL
FHL News: The Yearbook YaMaYVu
FHL News: The Yearbook XZ8GXc3
FHL News: The Yearbook VzHv6B5
FHL News: The Yearbook NKMmcdg
FHL News: The Yearbook 5sIv01b
FHL News: The Yearbook KrvBWcW
FHL News: The Yearbook 7XXzKgK
FHL News: The Yearbook HYIDlKY
FHL News: The Yearbook SWkYFNA
Back to top Go down