HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wait, there's more!!! News on another player LOBB detests!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Let's Go Pens!!!

Let's Go Pens!!!

Wait, there's more!!! News on another player LOBB detests!!! Empty
PostSubject: Wait, there's more!!! News on another player LOBB detests!!!   Wait, there's more!!! News on another player LOBB detests!!! EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 1:51 pm

LOBB sad to report that another player who really annoys me was in the news last night.

Philadelphia D Radko Gudas, another line-crosser who is skating toward his next suspension (a matter of when, not if) scored his first goal of the season in the Flyers' 4-1 win at Las Vegas. Gudas' ENG at 17:34 of the third period completed the scoring.

Las Vegas based on the shots on goal -- 39-17 in its favor -- had the advantage in play, but not on the scoreboard. GREAT game from Philadelphia G Michal Neuvirth, who made 38 saves. Also, F Sean Couturier led the offense with 1 G and 2 A. He is enjoying a career season.

Sadly, Philadelphia is hot right now, the winner of four games in a row following a four-game losing streak.

With the exception of Las Vegas, the teams the Flyers have defeated in the current winning streak are not heavyweights -- Carolina (God-awful overtime), Montreal and Arizona (God-awful shootout). But all that matters to the Flyers is that they obtained all eight points from the last four games and are now in third place in the Metropolitan Division.

Meanwhile, Las Vegas is still the top team in the Western Conference, by one point over Nashville and by three points over Winnipeg. But the Golden Knights are skidding a bit for the first time this season.

Las Vegas is 5-5-0 in its last 10 games. Two of the losses have come at home -- to Philadelphia and the Islanders.

Yes, I agree Las Vegas is a definite feel-good story. I remain convinced that the Golden Knights are not as good as they have shown. But if they prove me wrong by winning the Western Conference and/or Pacific Division and making a deep playoff run, I'll be fine with that.

B2 out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Wait, there's more!!! News on another player LOBB detests!!!
Page 1 of 1