Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PHOTO ALBUM: FHL Draft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morganwigge
Admin
Morganwigge

PHOTO ALBUM: FHL Draft Empty
PostSubject: PHOTO ALBUM: FHL Draft   PHOTO ALBUM: FHL Draft EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 7:20 pm

PHOTO ALBUM: FHL Draft GXr1OwL
GM Steve Cutshall (Ice Cats) is able to generate a smile despite winning “The Schriver” (aka The Laughing Bag) - the FHL booby prize for finishing in last place. GM Paul Morgan (Boulder Flyers) had less trouble smiling as he was presented with the FHL Cup, his third career championship.

PHOTO ALBUM: FHL Draft JJ31PTw
Playing Draft Day emcee, GM Morgan scribbles “Ryan Getzlaf” after the Wild Ducks secured the services of the Anaheim forward in the second round.

PHOTO ALBUM: FHL Draft ICwtCo5
While GM Cutshall (right) ponders his next move - and while GM Steve Henry (center) converses with the out-of-towners - GM Dave Smalley (left) plays a quick game of Candy Crush.

PHOTO ALBUM: FHL Draft 4m709aQ
“How the hell do you spell Valeri Nichushkin?” GM Morgan asks GM Henry after the Ice Hogs signed the young forward in the waning moments of the draft.

PHOTO ALBUM: FHL Draft FOddfQv
Apparently father knows best as GM Megan Hamilton (Redliners) was caught sneaking a peak at GM Ken Hamilton’s (Bluliners) draft day cheat sheet.

PHOTO ALBUM: FHL Draft 8s0IyhA
Fooled into thinking someone poured beer into the bowl of the championship trophy, GM Morgan hoists the FHL Cup.
Back to top Go down
https://fhl-since-1993.forumotion.net
SC Cobras

SC Cobras

PostSubject: Re: PHOTO ALBUM: FHL Draft   PHOTO ALBUM: FHL Draft EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:52 pm

Awesome.
Not pictured: Us sweating our asses off in Josh's hot apartment, trying to keep up with the picks.
Back to top Go down
IceHogsDynasty

IceHogsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: PHOTO ALBUM: FHL Draft   PHOTO ALBUM: FHL Draft EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 9:42 am

We did wonder what that smell was coming from my computer..

Not as bad the smell coming from the American League Baseball Auction of 2006.. Misconducts can provide better details of that morning..
Back to top Go down
Let's Go Pens!!!

Let's Go Pens!!!

PostSubject: Badger Bob initial reax to draft photos   PHOTO ALBUM: FHL Draft EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 11:21 pm

Quick comment as battery on laptop is LOW.

The guy with the Detroit Tigers cap and the cup. Tom Selleck (aka Magnum PI) has nothing on that guy. Has to be a red Ferrari 308 parked in that guy's garage (not driveway as fall/winter in Michigan a little harsher than in Hawaii).

MORE later.
Back to top Go down
Morganwigge
Admin
Morganwigge

PostSubject: Re: PHOTO ALBUM: FHL Draft   PHOTO ALBUM: FHL Draft EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 11:51 pm

Let's Go Pens!!! wrote:
Has to be a red Ferrari 308 parked in that guy's garage.

Entry-level Honda Civic.

Leased. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://fhl-since-1993.forumotion.net
Let's Go Pens!!!

Let's Go Pens!!!

PostSubject: More Badger Bob draft reax   PHOTO ALBUM: FHL Draft EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 10:59 pm

Hello, again, all. Took me a bit longer than planned to post this.

First, was stressing cherry a bit since I was picking remotely. Hoping the link would work flawlessly, which it did.

First round was tough in that two players I had interest in taken directly before me, Crosby and Rinne. I took Tavares and Quick. Have to exhibit patience re: Quick, who is 0-2 and has allowed 8 or 9 goals.

Picks I like, as mentioned earlier, included Couture, Forsberg and Erik Johnson. Paul tipped cap to Couture in his Badger Bob season preview, saying he is skating toward star status. I am thinking same. Believe Forsberg has a lot of upside. And want to see what Erik Johnson can do in a full season in which he stays healthy.

Hey, right now Erik Johnson is on pace for 82 goals. Of course that won't happen. But he has his second goal in as many games as Stars and host Avs are tied at 3 in second period.

I also like my pick of Ladd, a leader for the up and coming Jets, as a depth forward. He has interesting combo of skill and grit. A tough decision to put Ladd on the bench in period 1. But I have spoken with him and he understands. Very Happy He is committed to contributing to Badger Bob. (In defense of that management decision, Bergeron scored for Boston tonight. So am just -1 for a Ladd assist on that decision.)

I participated in draft from local restaurant. I am there periodically. So people were not wondering what I was doing with face buried in laptop for extended period of time.

Great combination. Fantasy hockey draft, reliable internet and good food at reasonable price.

Am sure a good time was had by all in draft headquarters in Michigan. Good to see that fantasy hockey is a pastime that spans generations for Redliners and Bluliners. (Why isn't team name spelled Blueliners???)

Badger Bob over and out. Back to watching scores as Badger Bob has Sedins, Couture and Erik Johnson playing right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PHOTO ALBUM: FHL Draft   PHOTO ALBUM: FHL Draft Empty

Back to top Go down

PHOTO ALBUM: FHL Draft
Page 1 of 1