Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Head-To-Head Week 18 (thru Wednesday)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IceHogsDynasty

IceHogsDynasty

Head-To-Head Week 18  (thru Wednesday) Empty
PostSubject: Head-To-Head Week 18 (thru Wednesday)   Head-To-Head Week 18  (thru Wednesday) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:43 pm

Head-To-Head Week 18  (thru Wednesday) PH2008021001519 Mike Green, the MVP of the Belle Tire Matchup, can burn in hell..

ICE HOGS: 29.0
THE CROSBY SHOW: 22.6
The Pigs are battling injuries and the Crosby Show. So far the Pigs are winning both battles as they lead the Show by 6.4.

WILD DUCKS: 63.6
BOULDER FLYERS: 19.8
The Belle Tire Match of the Week to this point is a blow out as the Ducks have knocked the air out of the Flyers.

SPIDERMEN: 30.3
POLAR BEARS: 38.9
Polar Bears are skating away from the Spiderwebs, leading by 8.6 points with two days left..

MOOSES: 40.0
BLULINERS: 30.0
Marty Mooses, wanting to get into that tie for 4th place in the Howe, are derailing the dreams of the Bluliners being in 2nd place in the Gretzky with an impressive lead of 10 points..

MISCONDUCTS: 33.3
ICE CATS: 25.4
Smalley's Misconducts, yearning for that .500 record, is roughing up the Ice Cats with a 7.9 point lead.. On a side note, Smalley is balled up cursing the fact he didnt pull the trigger on a Mike Green Deal..
Back to top Go down
Morganwigge
Admin
Morganwigge

Head-To-Head Week 18  (thru Wednesday) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head-To-Head Week 18 (thru Wednesday)   Head-To-Head Week 18  (thru Wednesday) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:29 pm

IceHogsDynasty wrote:
Mike Green, the MVP of the Belle Tire Matchup, can burn in hell..

Burn in Hell? Indeed!!! Actually, I think Green should be drawn and quartered - before being sent to Hell. Twisted Evil

That said, at least I can sleep well at night, knowing that I didn't turn down any offers for Green. Razz

Come to think of it, I'm not sleeping well at night (cause I gift wrapped Scott Neidermayer - and mailed him to California, free of charge). affraid
Back to top Go down
https://fhl-since-1993.forumotion.net

Head-To-Head Week 18 (thru Wednesday)
Page 1 of 1