Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WEEK 10 (thru Monday)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morganwigge
Admin
Morganwigge

WEEK 10 (thru Monday) Empty
PostSubject: WEEK 10 (thru Monday)   WEEK 10 (thru Monday) EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 1:32 pm

WEEK 10 (thru Monday) Xt3bq5x
In last place and 131.5 points out of first place, GM Murphy isn't ready to abandon his broken down team just yet - the SC Cobras making another trade on Monday; this time with the hope that mechanics Shea Weber and Robin Lehner can get the snakes started.

SC Cobras: 0.0
Ice Hogs: 3.0

This non-divisional match finds the Ice Hogs and their 5-4 record pitted against the 2-7 SC Cobras. The Hogs are challenging for the Probert division lead while the Cobras are skating for their playoff lives; the snakes three games behind the Domi division leader.

Polar Bears: 4.7
Boulder Flyers: 0.0

Like the SC Cobras, it's beyond now-or-never for the Boulder Flyers to have any chance of qualifying for the playoffs. After one day it's more never than now, the 5-4 Polar Bears leading the 2-7 Flyers by 4.7.

Bluliners: 6.0
Mooses: 2.0
­
On paper this looks like an easy win for the win-needy Bluliners. After one day the non-divisional match is right on track, GM Hamilton's 5-4 squad already 4.0 points in front of the 3-6 Mooses.

Vegas Vipers: 7.0
Wild Ducks: 1.0
­
This Grimson division match is big for both teams. The Vegas Vipers are tied for the division lead and they'd like to stay there. With a record of 3-6 the Wild Ducks can't afford to lose to the division leader, GM Collard's team a distant four games back.

Badger Bob: 5.0
Ice Cats: 8.0

A ticket for this match is hard to find as the Probert-leading Ice Cats, 6-3, do battle with the Grimson-leading Badger Bob, 7-2. After one-day it's already starting to smell like a barn-burner, the Cats leading the Bobs by 3.0.

Misconducts: 6.0
Central Red Army: 0.0
­
This match should lean toward the Central Red Army as they sit atop the Domi division with a record of 5-4. GM Smalley apparently wants nothing to do with statistics as his Misconducts have jumped in front, leading the favored Army by 6.0

LINK: Standings
Back to top Go down
https://fhl-since-1993.forumotion.net
Let's Go Pens!!!

Let's Go Pens!!!

PostSubject: Bring back the Belle Tire Match of the Week?   WEEK 10 (thru Monday) EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 3:39 pm

Paul, I was thinking about this when I saw Ice Cats next on the schedule. Bring back the Belle Tire Match of the Week.

But truth is have faced some tough opponents lately, including division rivals Vegas Vipers as well as the Wild Ducks and last week the Ice Hogs.

As far as this week is concerned, the Ice Cats may have most of the feline world in their corner. But my two cats -- Buddy (II) and Pal (I) -- remain 100 percent behind Badger Bob. And no, I did not bribe them by giving them extra food.
Back to top Go down
SC Cobras

SC Cobras

PostSubject: Re: WEEK 10 (thru Monday)   WEEK 10 (thru Monday) EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 4:05 pm

Still waiting for Pavelski to WAKE UP...GOooo Cobras!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEEK 10 (thru Monday)   WEEK 10 (thru Monday) Empty

Back to top Go down

WEEK 10 (thru Monday)
Page 1 of 1