HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Badger Bob takes eye off puck, will be shorthanded this period

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Let's Go Pens!!!

PostSubject: Badger Bob takes eye off puck, will be shorthanded this period   Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:30 pm

Well, folks. Looked last night re: any injuries to my players heading into the new period. Looked again this morning at around 11:30 a.m.

Unfortunately, there was a posting on rotoworld at 12:01 p.m. that I wish I had there a few minutes earlier. (Again, a problem arises close to the move deadline. Can tell you this will no longer be an issue for BB moving forward.)

As a result, Badger Bob will be playing this period one D short. That's the way it goes.

This is a bit different than the Tavares illness. A calculated risk to keep him in the lineup. Unfortunately, the illness lingered.

The nature of this injury to a Badger Bob D is best described as well, uh...seems kinda personal...  pale

Just as I didn't know of another Leon in the NHL, have never heard of this injury, sadly, until now.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nhl/1887/mark-streit

Remember, IT'S ALWAYS A GREAT DAY FOR HOCKEY, but NEVER a great day for an injury, especially this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SC Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Badger Bob takes eye off puck, will be shorthanded this period   Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:39 pm

I have never heard of a 'pubic plate detachment', but it sounds horrible
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Badger Bob takes eye off puck, will be shorthanded this period
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chester's Corner-
Jump to: