HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Instant gratification fantasy hockey style courtesy of Oscar Lindberg

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Let's Go Pens!!!

PostSubject: Instant gratification fantasy hockey style courtesy of Oscar Lindberg   Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:32 pm

Said I was off to monitor fantasy football. Had to sneak a peek at the only NHL game going, Rangers and Devils.

What I saw provided instant gratification fantasy hockey style.

BB (Badger Bob) was in need of some good news after running into Between the Pipes and league-best point total in Period 1. Lawrence, I tip the Penguins helmet to you.

In addition to TOO MUCH MARTIN JONES, BB loses Logan Couture for 4-6 weeks with an injury suffered IN PRACTICE (ouch).

The worm seemed to turn a bit Saturday as BB had five players (Josi, Hossa, Halak, Tavares and Bergeron) contribute in a balanced attach. Actually, Bergeron had the last two goals of the NHL evening in the 5-3 Boston win over the Desert Dogs. So that was good news for BB at around 1 a.m. Eastern Sunday morning.

Now for the instant gratification.

BB did not get his first choice in the free agent pickups. That player, Panarin of Chicago, went to Boulder Flyers. But BB got second choice, Lindberg of NY Rangers.

Lindberg has immediately endeared himself to BB management by getting an assist on the first Rangers goal in what was a 1-1 tie when I last looked. That is what I call instant gratification fantasy hockey style!!!  cheers

C'mon Oscar, how about two more assists!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Instant gratification fantasy hockey style courtesy of Oscar Lindberg
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1